Misc Items

Kimsi

Vitrock North Staffordshire Pottery Jug. There is a mark on the bottom, but I think this is from when it was made.

Height: 14cms. Price: ?4.

BN - New Look Black Suedette Stiletto Heel Shoe Boot with gold coloured tip. Side zip. Size: 5. Heel height: 3.5". Price: ?3.

I am based in Crystal Palace, but always happy to drop off.

Regards

Kimsi

Unbranded Tote Handbag. This has not been used, but unfortunately, I have noticed there is some small damage at the side of the clasp. Hardly noticeable, but best to mention. Price: ?5.

Length from the top of the handbag: 36

Width: 40cms.

Large compartment at the front. Zipped compartment inside and a small pocket for a mobile.

Regards

Kimsi

Norman Parkinson Photographs 1934-1984 Hamiltons 13 Carlos Place, London W1. There is some damage to the border (I have tried to photograph it, but do not think it is very clear) but the print is in very good condition. The frame is black metal - fairly heavy piece.

Measurements:

Width: 66cms.

Length: 53cms.

Price: ?15.

Regards

Kimsi

Unbranded Bright Red PU Leather - hand-painted front. Two handled. Plenty of space inside with a zipped compartment at the back. Unusual fastenings: clasp, zip and two small tags across the middle if you wish to use them.

Price: ?20 - would make a fab gift.

Regards

Kimsi

Lulu by Lulu Guinness Bag. Used only a couple of times. In excellent condition.

There is a zipped compartment running along the bottom of the bag, which I have never heard of before.

Price: ?25. Would make a fab gift.

I have more photographs of everything. If you are interested in any item please send me your email address and happy to forward them.

Regards

Kimsi

Vintage Powers Whiskey & Whisky Brands Glass Small Ice Bucket - VGC. Price: ?5.

Large Oven Tray - this has never been used. W: 36cms. Plus two large Roasting Tins. W: 46cms. Price: ?10 for all.

I also have an Ethos Pouring Pan with Copper Base - this has been used, but would describe as in very good condition included in the price.

Regards

Kimsi

Archived