Free scrap metal

nharrod

Free for collection

Scrap pile of metal from old garage and garden fencing. 2 galvanised doors and 4 wall sheets approx 6ft tall (steel or tin i think), garage door lintel and other scraps from fence posts.

2 man job to move sheets, I can help if needed. Collection from se26.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The application has now been notified and the local community have only 14 days to respond to the proposal consisting of over 100 documents. Almost impossible to digest the proposal and fairly assess its impact. PBSA should have separation from residential homes, this does not. As many have pointed out, there's no demand for student housing round ED. Also, it's huge. Will tower over the school and surrounding area. There seems to be no direct link or partnership with any university so this looks to be a giant investors HMO. More decent homes would be a much better use. If you want to comment or review the docs the link is here. https://planning.southwark.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=SHWOSNKBJXR00
    • Ditto for 306  - nothing but high praise for them. I have long term health conditions and they are ace - very surprised they haven’t closed their books to new patients. All the staff are so professional - receptionists, practice nurse, messages to remind you to book flu shots etc and of course GP’s Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
    • This was one employee of Southwark Council  He is accountable for his actions and behaviours, not Southwark Council. I really can't understand why you are continuing to  criticise Malumbu.    
    • Oh Bridget....deary me more ludicrous dog whistling...meanwhile back in the real world the NASUWT is urging Labour to delay the plans because of a worry of redundancies in the private sector that will be lost to teaching forever....there is far more at stake than embossed stationery. A seriously foolish post from an MP.    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In