Sold

Vick

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I'm not particularly in favour of this proposal, but what is the evidence that there's "no demand for student housing around ED"? Surely there's no demand for it because there presently isn't any?! Students have to live somewhere, Kings is a teaching hospital (I think) as is the dental hospital (I think) plus East Dulwich has reasonable transport links into central London and this site is near both trains and several bus routes.
    • I would like to recommend James too. He couldn't be a better electrician. He gave me knowledgeable advice, was prompt in his communication, gave me the most reasonable quotes of the 3 electricians I contacted, and did a thoroughly good job. And yes, he is a nice guy too. James mobile: 07816160353
    • I've just got home from work and have seen 4 or 5 cars with smashed windscreens , looks like done with a hammer I've only checked the ones between the  legion club and traffic lights near Barry's , all different types of cars and all on the side of Barry's
    • The application has now been notified and the local community have only 14 days to respond to the proposal consisting of over 100 documents. Almost impossible to digest the proposal and fairly assess its impact. PBSA should have separation from residential homes, this does not. As many have pointed out, there's no demand for student housing round ED. Also, it's huge. Will tower over the school and surrounding area. There seems to be no direct link or partnership with any university so this looks to be a giant investors HMO. More decent homes would be a much better use. If you want to comment or review the docs the link is here. https://planning.southwark.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=SHWOSNKBJXR00
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In