Amazon parcel pickup at the Co Op.

Pugwash

I have to pick up from Co Op tomorrow. This is the first time I have used this service. I do not have a SMART phone but have used my camera to take a picture of the bar code. The email also gives a pickup code. Can I just use the pickup code to get my parcel?

When?ve collected parcels previously, they?ve scanned the barcode on the email I get (on my phone).

If your camera is able to display the bar code you?ve taken a photo of, you should be ok - but a print out of the email may help with ref nos etc if they want proof.

Hope this helps you Pugwash. You only need the code. Just write it down on a bit of paper.

Collect a Package at an Amazon Hub Locker

1 Go to the Locker location.

2 Locate the 6-digit pickup code and barcode in your delivery confirmation email.

3 Enter your pickup code on the touch-screen display

or scan the barcode using the Locker scanner. The scanner is located directly beneath the touch screen of the Locker.

You can choose to return at V7 local via Amazon's UPS return option - but you do need to show them a barcode either on your phone or printed out, you don't even need to prepare anything else, they take care of everything - drop off before 1pm to have it collected the same day.

I have not got a SMART phone so cannot show bar code, also printer will not print out bar codes. There were 2 sections in Co Op last week - the manned section which I went to first and was sent around to the blue locker near sandwich section