FS: dog travel crate - folding ?50 ONO

arworld

Only used once but my dog managed to chew (when she was a puppy) some of the nets and zips so will need to replace the zip or you can mend it. Otherwise it is brand new and it?s 40x27x27 inches and see the link for the weight etc. pick up from ED or happy to deliver if local.

Zampa Pet Portable Crate ? Great for Travel, Ho... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07Q184TTC/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glt_fabc_A1KTDQ1BN8REDV1P7GZY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The Qs aren't really anything to shout about; Name of street Number Type of property Bin collection day How long are your bins left on the street? Why? Have you experienced any inconvenience from bins on the pavement in your area? Type of bin causing the inconvenience How has this inconvenienced you? A selection of agree statements relating to resident V commercial bins 🤷‍♀️
    • If you're not comfortable with lots of people in a small space, I'd recommend avoiding peak times though 😎
    • I'm not particularly in favour of this proposal, but what is the evidence that there's "no demand for student housing around ED"? Surely there's no demand for it because there presently isn't any?! Students have to live somewhere, Kings is a teaching hospital (I think) as is the dental hospital (I think) plus East Dulwich has reasonable transport links into central London and this site is near both trains and several bus routes.
    • I would like to recommend James too. He couldn't be a better electrician. He gave me knowledgeable advice, was prompt in his communication, gave me the most reasonable quotes of the 3 electricians I contacted, and did a thoroughly good job. And yes, he is a nice guy too. James mobile: 07816160353
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In