Brand New Bose Quiet Comfort 45 Headphones - SOLD

22kchauhan

Hi-

I have a brand new pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 45 headphones that I am selling for ?250 (I already have a pair!)

They are superb noise-canceling over-the-ear style, perfect for working from home calls and commuting/flights (when we start again!). They are in the unopened box and come with a carrying case too.

They are on sale at John Lewis for ?320 so would make a great Christmas present with a nice saving too.

Pick up in SE22

Photo attached and here is a link to John Lewis review: https://www.johnlewis.com/bose-quietcomfort-qc45-noise-cancelling-over-ear-wireless-bluetooth-headphones-with-mic-remote/black/p5752673?sku=240250524&s_ppc=2dx92700066574906083&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gclid=Cj0KCQiAk4aOBhCTARIsAFWFP9GJvzUBNn2SbMgqWiheSc5QLKKBlfqmhihKO7wZHzyWQWcdCwzilyMaAvMtEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hi - I am interested, but .... I have exactly the same model, nearly 3 years old. The button to switch on/off has disconnected from the internal part - so cannot turn on (or off). Have discovered there is no repair option (just buy again). A dreadful design flaw.

So if you do not get a better offer, I can offer you ?200. I am in East Dulwich, so could easily collect.

Archived