Help needed to collect and/or plumb washer dryer in (ED to Streatham - family in need)

Jellybeanz

This is for an asylum seeker family so a very worthy cause - if someone could do this cheaply / at cost of petrol it would be AMAZING.

Let's get into the Christmas spirit people!

The washer dryer will need collecting from my house in East Dulwich and delivering to a flat in Streatham that has been allocated for this family. The flat is up some stairs so will need a strong person to help deliver (someone strong apparently available to help the other end).

If a plumber is reading this who has a van that would be ideal!

THANKS in advance

Jelly, try Spin Doctor, he's on here. Lovely guy. If he can do it, I will pay him?

Jellybeanz Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is for an asylum seeker family so a very

> worthy cause - if someone could do this cheaply /

> at cost of petrol it would be AMAZING.

>

> Let's get into the Christmas spirit people!

>

> The washer dryer will need collecting from my

> house in East Dulwich and delivering to a flat in

> Streatham that has been allocated for this family.

> The flat is up some stairs so will need a strong

> person to help deliver (someone strong apparently

> available to help the other end).

>

> If a plumber is reading this who has a van that

> would be ideal!

>

> THANKS in advance

Thank you for posting this Jellybeanz. Just to add:

The family are evacuated Afghans and have been granted 6 months Leave to Remain which they hope to extend.

They are now receiving some Universal Credit while the healthiest adult seeks work. Having a washing machine for a family of six would save them a lot of money.

I hope to transport it in my car and hope two members of the family are strong enough to carry it up two flights of steps, however, a really strong person who could help us, in Streatham, would help as the healthiest adult is not in full health.

Spin Doctor have very kindly offered to help me plumb it in over the phone - but that will be a first for me and it is a washer drier. So if a plumber can come to Streatham - Moyser Road SW16, tomorrow, that would be amazing.

Planning to install it Saturday pm at a time that suits all - 4pm ?

Thank you for reading/considering.

Archived