FOUND - thank you

Angelina

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hi if anyone has some spare cutoffs message me enough to cover a area 2ft wide by 3ft tall minimum thanks 
    • Laughing at the sales pitch  It has keypad entry and you can operate it from an app if you want to let your cleaner or nanny in. If you've just spent 2.2 million, can you afford a cleaner and a nanny or will the mortgage to huge to afford both?   
    • LoL. Megan's food is OK.  But I admit the 20% service charge is ridiculous especially when I have been there only twice.  Both times we had to order at the counter.  It was difficult to get a tap water etc. was told by the staff in female toilets it's alright you can go a wee when they were having a good old chat in the very small toilets.   GOSH.  Where did that rant come from.  
    • Good lord above. Awful stuff. When poundland opened up 😁   Brioche buns and Latte cups bouncing off of their windows and whizzing up and down Lordship lane. At one point the CO OP was relieved of two bottles of Prosecco by an absolute bounder armed with a sourdough baton.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In