Wooden coat stand ?30

rrm0902

Dark wood coat rack from Wayfair, same brand but different shape as this one- https://www.wayfair.co.uk/Fj?rde-and-Co--Cole-Coat-Stand-HIFO7385-L66-K~GHEN6274.html?refid=GX432203028617-GHEN6274_37270896&device=m&ptid=293946777986&targetid=pla-293946777986&network=g&ireid=70658218&PiID%5B%5D=37270896&device=m&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgJTc4NuE9AIVzLvVCh2I7QDBEAkYAyABEgIjX_D_BwE&piid=16157781

In excellent condition, a couple of small scrapes to the wood on the top (see photos) that are pretty much unnoticeable.

?30, collect from Nunhead.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• the recent (excellent) BBC documentary on Microdisney (still on iPlayer) has several interviews with Sean and Cathal just before Cathal's passing - Them walking through Peckham Rye etc. Cathal did used to live in SE22 but moved out towards Limehouse years and years back but I believe Sean is still local yes   (my review of the documentary in no way influenced by my lumpen head appearing several times)
    • Is Kristal doing the pfizer?
    • Thanks so much everyone for all this info, it was very easy for me to get an appointment for both jabs. I chose Kristal in Nunhead because although it's less convenient, they were great when I went there before. I'm not keen on Sogim for reasons unrelated to the above (I've had very poor service there in the past).
    • We haven't had any letters for weeks, we still receive some parcels.  I am sick of it and don't have the energy to start another complaints process, it's a waste of time.  A single First class stamp has gone up by 30p this week to £1.65, what a joke.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In