Adjustable Dovedale commode - used once only

pikabeau

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• My 1-year-old godson will be visiting from France from the 4th to the 10th of November. As I don’t have children of my own, I was wondering if anyone in the local area might be able to lend me some baby items for the duration of his stay. I’m looking for an umbrella bed, a high chair, and a car seat. I live on Oglander Road, so please do let me know if you or anyone you know could help. I’m happy to exchange items or offer services in return. Have a good weekend! Many thanks, Marie
    • What will replace Vits n Kix on NXR? It always seems very dark in there during the day, hopefully their new place will be a bit brighter! The old Willow premises is still looking very forlorn.
    • I saw somewhere, maybe in another thread on here, that a postie told someone that Helen Hayes had visited the sorting office very recently to find out just what was going on. They may have got the name wrong, as to the best of my recollection Helen is no longer involved with any of the areas our delivery office covers?
    • No idea, I booked the appointment online  I'm not bothered which I get.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In