English Tutor for GCSE

loumac1000

I am an experienced English teacher (21 years) and a tutor for the last five. My success rate at GCSE is 100% level 5 and above and 80% at level 8 and above. I also work as an examiner for GCSE. My availability is limited to Thursdays and weekends at present. I charge 40 per hour and can work either via skype or face-to-face. Happy to provide references on request.

Phil Winter 07807635310

I am an experienced English teacher (21 years) and a tutor for the last five. My success rate at GCSE is 100% level 5 and above and 80% at level 8 and above. I also work as an examiner for GCSE. My availability is limited to Thursdays and weekends at present. I charge 40 per hour and can work either via skype or face-to-face. Happy to provide references on request.

Phil Winter 07807635310

• 1 month later...

Louise, are you sorted with a tutor?

I'm a qualified secondary English teacher with many years' experience, familiar with all the exam boards, both 'ordinary' GCSE and iGCSE.

I have also written a variety of teaching and lesson resources for GCSE which have been published, and have been commissioned by both AQA and Edexcel to write materials for them, for use in the classroom.

I can provide references, etc.

I am available for online lessons so, if you want to have a chat about whether or not I might be able to help, feel free to get in touch. I'm happy to answer any questions and offer advice (no obligation to book a lesson!).

Archived