Do we have a Defibrillator in East Dulwich?

monica

I had my first aid refresher course today, I spoke with the trainer who said she would put me in touch with a company who sell Defibrillators for around ?800.

I will keep you updated.

Ideally Defibrillators should be located everywhere. If someone were to go into cardiac arrest on lordship lane, and we had to run to the nearest Defibrillator for example Either Lloyds pharmacy on Nothcross Rd, or East Dulwich station, the time spent getting the defibrillator would decrease the cardiac patient's survival by 70%

CPR alone survival is around 8%, CPR with a defibrillator survival is around 85%.

We were given these statistics today on the refresher course.

• 2 months later...

Hi All

Apologies I have not been on this thread recently. I have been dealing with car issues, my car broke down coming back from Belfast after Xmas, and I have been having issues with Bristol Street Motors Bromley who sold the car. I am now in the middle of a lengthy battle with Bristol street motors, which needs time and all of my wits to deal with this very dis-honest company. Unfortunately I cannot dedicate any time to this at the moment.

Apologies again.