Misc Items

Kimsi

Wooden Cribbage Board with Pegs. The length of the board is 37cms. Price: ?5.

BN&B Jack Wills Scarf & Body Spray. The original price is still attached of ?25. There is a slight tear on the box. Would make a very nice stocking filler/Secret Santa. Price: ?10.

BN&B - Untold - Dark Blue Faux Suede Shoes with Diamante Bow at the front of the show. Size: 6. Price: ?4.

Regards

Kimsi

X6 Red Wine Goblets - these have never been used. They would be great at a Halloween Party - for the adults only! Price: ?5.

X7 BN&T Earrings. Hopefully you will be able to see there are two multi packs with three pairs on the packaging, but I have included them as one. Price: ?5 for the lot.

Regards

Kimsi

X2 BN & Packaged. All Ride Chrome Decoration Horses. Price: ?10 for the two packs.

Christmas Bits & Pieces. Price: ?10 the lot. There are also a box of Christmas Cards included. I will attach more photos shortly.

Regards

Kimsi

BN Portable Compendium Set. 7 Games in total: Chess, Solitaire, Backgammon, Checkers/Chinese Checkers, Ludo and Snakes & Ladders. The cellophane is still over the checker board. The length of the case is: 22cms. Price: ?8.

BN New Look Boot Shoes. Size: ?5. Black with a gold coloured tip heel. Price: ?4.

Regards

Kimsi

BN&B Gizmoz Sumo Battles. Unfortunately, the box has seen better days, but the actual items have never been used not even taken out of the packaging. It is not suitable for children aged under 3. Batteries are not included. It does say on the box Instructions included, but unfortunately, they have been lost along the way. Price: ?5.

Regards

Kimsi

BN Dignitet from Ikea - Curtain Wire. The package has never been opened. Price: ?5.

Heavy Bevelled Wooden Framed Mirror. It is dark, but I am sure could be sanded/painted etc.

Measurements: outside frame: 53 x 43cms. Price: ?5.

Regards

Kimsi

BN Dignitet from Ikea - Curtain Wire. The package has never been opened. Price: ?5.

Heavy Bevelled Wooden Framed Mirror. It is dark, but I am sure could be sanded/painted etc.

Measurements: outside frame: 53 x 43cms. Price: ?5.

Regards

Kimsi

Archived