Air Resistance Rowing Machine as new! ?180

Bad health is forcing me to sell this excellent rower :(

Barely used!! Pick up from One Tree Close, SE23.

Dimensions: 190 (L) X 50 (W) X 94.5 (H)

Maximum user weight: 120 kg

Adjustable air resistance levels

Built-in monitor

Can fold up too!

Bought for ?260

Here is the website blurb:

Air rowing machine for full-body workouts and cardiovascular training to improve health and muscle development

With 8 resistance levels to tailor workout intensity to suit any level of fitness

Built-in display to track workout progress including calories burned, count, scan, and time

Target individual muscle groups to build strength or develop overall endurance and health levels

Designed to help improve muscle endurance, cardiovascular fitness, stamina training, and weight loss at home

The new standard in gym home fitness, Athlyt?s rower is equipped with all the features and benefits you need to excel and improve the conditioning and toning of your entire body. Vary the resistance level through all of your workouts. The built-in computer will track and monitor your speed, time, distance, and calories burned. Designed for your comfort in mind, our air rowers also have large adjustable and pivoting footplates with straps to firmly keep your feet in place while you exercise

The rower conveniently folds to allow for a smaller footprint when not in use, perfect for those with limited space

The rower utilises a fan so that as you row, air is pushed in your direction to cool you down throughout your workout

There are 8 resistance levels which can be adjusted with a simple turn of the tension knob

Designed for your comfort in mind, our air rowers also have large adjustable and pivoting footplates with straps to firmly keep your feet in place while you exercise

Built in console allows you to track your progress. The console will display (estimated) calories burned, count, total count, distance, scan and time

The rower is designed specifically to provide seamless action, to achieve this wheels are fitted under the seat for extra smooth movement when rowing accompanied with a extruded aluminium rail for extra smoothness

Transport wheels in the base of the rower allow for easy movement around the home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I have been waiting for a particular letter for five working days now. Annoyingly it's my new pin number for my bank card but still no sign of it. Im just by the Gardens and have only seen the postman once this week. I spoke to him to find out why we see very little of them, get no deliveries for a week then all of a sudden a pile of letters drop through the letterbox on a Sunday afternoon. Some of that post is weeks old going by the dates on the letters. The postman informed me that this particular round- Gardens, kelmore, Oakhurst etc is really messed up mate and we're really only doing parcels now and don't really do letters. That pissed me off a bit so i asked him do the PO no longer deem letters as important or indeed worthy of posting anymore? I'm again informed that it's a mess mate and that he'd have a look in the sorting office and drop my post in if he finds anything. I have zero hope or faith in getting my delivery unless i contact my bank and ask them to resend my A4 sheet of paper but this time in a huge bloody box. Their attitude suggested that they don't give a flying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and that i'm some sort of lunatic for expecting a  postman to be delivering,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,letters. I reckon he'd have been less offended if i'd asked him to lend me £300.    
    • He's featured a few times on the forum   And I also posted Blues for Ceausescu on the weekend music thread, but can't find the link  
    • Hello neighbours! 🌍✨ I’m thrilled to share that I’ve created a special collection of photography and digital art calendars for 2025, showcasing breathtaking landscapes and inspirational destinations from around the globe. Each month features stunning images that will transport you to amazing places without leaving home—perfect for daydreaming during your morning coffee. ☕️🌄 As a local artist, I believe in the power of art to inspire and uplift, and I’m excited to bring a piece of the world to our community. These calendars make fantastic gifts for friends and family who love to explore or need a little inspiration in their lives.  So if you like the idea of travel inspiration on your wall by a local Dulwich photographer please visit: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MontysCalendars  I have a sale on now, and a limited number on offer, so if you're interested I suggest you get in there quick! Thank you for your support! 📅❤️
    • Mine was done in June, got CCTV of it happening but police didn’t persue due to not being able to get the mopeds number plate 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In