Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi Nathan,  We used this bamboo company and love it. We have in across the whole of the downstairs. It looks like wood and seems to be wearing well (3 years old now). re: fitting, we had a renovation so the builders did it. They said it was more tricky laying the herringbone as you need a really flat floor so they needed to level the floors underneath first. My husband had it in his flat in standard plank version and it was apparently straightforward to lay. I would think most flooring fitters could do this- sorry the builder we used is no longer in london.    Good luck! Sophie 
    • On the upside, the P13 bus is ready to whisk you directly to the Odeon in Streatham. And failing that there's the mighty Peckhamplex, the Ritzy, the East Dulwich or West Norwood Picturehouses, the one up on Crystal Palace, and even Whirled Cinema. We're doing okay for cinemas!
    • Hello   Looking to find a single bed (ideally with mattress but open to not!)    Let me know if you have one to sell or get rid of.   thanks 
    • New Covid strains are around and not picked up by a Covid test. Wear a mask when you go out.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In