Unwanted Electric Scooter Brand new

EMasop

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The stipulation that only one vehicle can be registered and associated with the Blue Badge seems short-sighted. What if you need a carer or relative to take you somewhere, they may not always be the same person or car.
    • I think you are right re Southwark https://www.southwark.gov.uk/parking/disabled-parking/parking-with-a-blue-badge
    • If anybody is looking for a driving instructor in the area then I highly recommend Nick. Absolute legend. He helped me to a first time pass and in a very quick period of time. Anybody in the south east (Dulwich, Forest Hill, etc) I couldn’t recommend enough. Highly experienced instructor who really knows his stuff. https://nicholas-driving-academy-1.ueniweb.com/?utm_campaign=gmb
    • I have just complained as well. Complaints number is 03457 740 740 To speak to a person I think you have to choose "something else" in the menu, at least I did. Otherwise if memory serves you just have to key in a tracking number and get some automated response. I'm absolutely fuming. Yesterday I got one of the three tracked parcels supposed to be delivered yesterday. Then I got THREE notifications that delivery would be "attempted" on the next working day - but I'd already had one of the parcels. The "next working day" from yesterday is today. I was suspicious about this "attempt" thing, so thought I'd check out what was going on  Then when I phoned I was told  that delivery "could not be attempted" today. Though nobody had actually notified me of that. This "service" is an absolute joke. I've arranged redelivery over the phone for a day when I will be here, but I'm not holding my breath. Well that is clearly untrue, because 2 of my  3 48 hour tracked items due to be delivered yesterday have not been delivered. And I'm told that delivery was not even attempted. On 2 days running  If this is due to staff shortages, why don't they expletive deleted employ some  expletive deleted staff? I'm pretty sure there must be  lots of unemployed people signing on in Peckham 🤬  Surely they can't all be unsuitable to be posties?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In