NOW GONE - FREE Children's table and 1 chair

• 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Many years ago, a guy with 'issues' was found to have gone round a number of streets and systematically yanked off and broken wing mirrors on loads of cars. This sounds similar. An expensive pain for anyone on the receiving end.
    • I was at Sogim on Wednesday, the tiny waiting area was crammed full of people waiting for jabs and the pharmacist. I'll be going back to Kristal in Nunhead next time.  
    • Definitely was and he may still be. I think he used to drink in the Gowlett, saw him do a great gig at Bussey Building a few years ago. 
    • I will, stop using the T-word when you stop displaying T-like behaviours……do you think everyone who doesn’t agree with you is right-wing - it seems to be your go-to name-calling for anything and everything where someone dares to express an opinion that differs to yours? Just because I think VAT on private schools is a short-sighted dog whistle policy that may create chaos and cost more money than it will raise doesn’t make me some right-wing bigot - unless of course you think the NASUWT also suffers from right-wing leanings because they have expressed the same views as me….
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In