Stolen bike 31/07/21

MmmmHhhhh

Hello,

My bike was stolen on Saturday 31/07 in the afternoon. It was parked on the pavement on Ulverscroft road, locked to the lampost at the cross road with North Cross Road. We have a video footage from a doorbell that shows the thief taking the bike at 15:27 and cycling on North Cross road towards Crystal Palace Road. Sadly the footage is really blurry so we can't identify the thief at all.

If any of you have any CCTV/doorbell footage that could locate the thief and/or show where he is heading, I would be extremely grateful! Same, if you think you may have spotted my bike in the neighbourhood.

The bike is dark grey with few orange markings on the frame and wheels. It is a Boardman ADV 8.6 Men, Small (looks like a road bike with slightly bigger tyres). It was fairly new and in very good condition. Only a few white marks are present on the upper where the paint got chipped. It had a bike rack attached on the back wheel (black, brand Topeak).You can see the picture attached, and the link to the model: https://www.boardmanbikes.com/gb_en/products/2331-adv-8.62021.html

Thank you very much for your help.