Fox cull petition

Alan Dale

I just wish the 3-4 foxes who keep coming into our garden and tearing apart their food - count so far some birds, 1 small cat & a chicken - would be fed by some of you who seem so keen to care for them. I'm the one left clearing up the bodies bits in the aftermath.

They are getting worse & more aggressive. I had 2 bare their teeth & snarl at me around 10pm last week on Crystal Palace Rd. Brolly in hand I was ready but thankfully my yelling sent them running. When I got closer they had left behind their catch & had obviously been defending it. Anyone missing a guinea pig?

silverfox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Have to say that far from Sophiescarlett89 being

> demented her post made perfect sense and was well

> argued.

Really? So the reaction is 'a ploy to detract attention from more important issues our society is facing'? 'It could have just as easily been a paedophile who got in that day'? 'I say more should be done about the dog fighting going on, stabbings, wannabe gangsters and nonses roaming our streets!'?

This is perfect sense and well argued?

That Sun article is shite

"One neighbour said: ?We?re worried this fox has now got a taste for human blood.?

Is that mr Made Up quote neighbour ?

" A TOP animal psychologist yesterday warned the fox will sneak back to the baby?s home.

Dr Roger Mugford said: ?It?s a certainty.?

He said: ?I?m sorry to say, a one-month-old baby is a source of food."

So it looks like young dennys days are numbered

This is Downham BTW.

I think foxes are issue to be dealt with I have had at least one in my house that came through the catflap and left me a rather nasty poo on my floor. They have since tried to get in again as the catflap is now locked and we find them banging against it. I have a cat, a toddler and about to have a newborn and it does concern me that foxes will still try and get in. We looked at ways to deter them but all the info people like the RSPCA had was how to feed them!!

lets hope the foxes all die of obesity.

But seriously, the idea that this is a cover up is wishful thinking. People accused the parents of the twins who were mawled by a fox a couple of years ago of covering up for a terrier. They didnt have a terrier and scientists proved it was a fox attack. The fox isn't making a moral judgement about his prey- a baby is just a very large guinea pig without the inconvenience of fur and mobility.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4507250/Cat-attacks-baby-girl-in-cot-leaving-her-needing-17-stitches.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4648588/baby-attacked-by-foot-long-rat.html

We can only be safe when we have wiped out all UK mammals. The we can start on the fish, then the birds, then the reptiles. lets clean the streets of this animal scum

foxes clear up a load of things off our streets

the discarded take away, thrown out by dirty people

even vomit left by people

and they kill and eat rats and mice

every fox that i have encountered runs from me

even the cheeky one that has been kipping on my motor covering it with muddy paw prints

ok they poo and make noises mating calls etc

but they are only animals and i would much rather live with them than without them

and must confess would rather put unwanted food in a fox than in a bin

encouraging other things

lynne

Just SO MANY foxes around here....

So many of them, are senselessly feed by people (a fox IS NOT A PET)and as a consequence they are not scared by human...so less by children!

Perhaps a way to make them more useful and control their high-count , would be to introduce them as new source of meat for Tesco and Findus :) :)

agree totally with sophie, there are a lots of things that do not make sense with this report, heard mother had to retrieve baby finger from fox mouth, without fox biting her? the finger was still attached to baby? the fox had baby and was banging it of door frame whilst mother was kicking fox, how big was this fox? I have been looking after and feeding foxes for 30 years down the generations and cannot get within 5 feet of them, they have never shown any aggression towards myself or my old cats who drag food away from under their noses. We have taken away land and food supply from foxes and other wildlife, hunt and chase them away from the homes they have (long befor we got here) expect them to find food in a "non-scavaging, pleasant way", as for the noise they make, I prefer that to the noise from drunken twats who leave the bars up and down Lordship Lane, screaming and yapping loudly on their mobiles from 11 to the early hours of the morning, slamming car doors (of which every car must have 10 doors)and the beer bottles, graffitti, spit and rubbish thats left by these twats, what a pretty picture "nortlondoner" paints (who must beleive everything the papers say) no wildlife, just him and his mates running round with guns, I look forward to it.

put lots of pepper around the cat flap, keeps everything away.as for all the calls to "pick up arms and kill, kill, kill, hope you feel that way when some pratt out there listens to you and kills whatever moves, hope its not you, your kids or pets, have some sense.