Professional tiler

Miranda01

Hi everyone I?d just like to recommend Paul a local tiler whos just finished my kitchen to an excellent standard at a great price,he has great attention to detail and is also very reliable your welcome to contact him on 07548426131. Thanks Edited by Miranda01

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I wanted to add to this recommendation as I used Paul after seeing this post. He re-tiled my kitchen splashback last week and was super fast, finished to an excellent standard and reasonable price. Also a very friendly guy (and very tall!!!!). We spoke a couple of times on the phone beforehand and he gave me some good advice and guidance about what tiles to get etc.

• 1 month later...

I just want to add to the list of recommendations for Paul. He tiled our hallway last week and did an excellent job: quick, tidy, finished to a high standard, and reasonably priced. He also was really conscientious and pointed out some minor issues with our tiles before laying them - we were fine with them, just some minor blemishes, but Paul was willing to wait if we wanted to re-order, which he didn?t have to do.

Can?t recommended him highly enough!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just want to continue the recommendations for Paul - He's an excellent tiler, he recently did our kitchen splash-back and bathroom floor and we're very happy - he's fast, really knows his stuff, gives great advice and charges a fair price. We will be using him again,

Paul is on 07548426131

Matt

• 1 month later...

Another recommendations for Paul. I got his name on here and he's just finished tiling our bathroom. It was a tricky job with a complicated pattern. He did it really well and it looks great. He offered useful suggestions which we agreed with. His price was very competitive too.

Rachel

• 4 months later...
Adding my recommendation for Paul. He retiled an area of our bathroom tiles following a leak and it looks great. He also repaired a few tricky patches of our Victorian tiles in our hallway. All for a fair price. We were really pleased with is work and will be using him again in the future. Paul 07548 426131

• 1 year later...