Burglary Sunday 4th July at around 11am towards Horniman/south circular end of Underhill Rd SE22

I have a query on behalf of our neighbours at Bradbury Oak House, the RNIB residence. There was a burglary in one of the flats (very vulnerable resident) on Sunday 4th July at approx 11am. Before the suspect went to Bradbury Oak, he/she briefly spoke to someone inside the common ways of our house, 8 Underhill Rd, having walked down from the direction of Melford Rd. I have been unable to ascertain who they spoke to.

The suspect was a black male/female, wearing trousers & a white hooded jacket with a scarf over their head. They entered Bradbury Oak empty handed, but left with their hood pulled up, carrying a plastic carrier bag in each hand and walked up towards Melford Road.

I was wondering whether anyone locally might have picked up someone who walked inside the gate of number 8 briefly before continuing to Bradbury Oak or approaching/leaving Bradbury Oak House on their Ring doorbell, or just noticed someone fitting the description. If you did, the police would love to hear from you as they are looking for witnesses. Please see the attached for contact details and full description.

I heard from a resident at Bradbury Oak that the person stated that he/she advised tenant that they were a representative from the tenants cleaning company who wanted to check the cleanliness of the flat. The resident had a regular cleaner and did not query the information. Apparently another resident's door bell was also rung but thief did not get an answer.