People who go to the shops.......

MrBen

Oh, MrBen, with a name like that, I would have thought you'd be well into diverse fashions. Which begs the question: why, oh why, oh why are you always so very perplexed by other people's attire?

Get thee into the cupboard and come yourself out a cowboy / astronaut / frolicsome wench.

Meantime, consider this: http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/the-vogue-blog/2011/09/17/the-cats-pyjamas---j-w-anderson-show

Pyjamas are the very thing (at least they were last year - ED's never been the land of the early adopter).

I saw a woman in PJ's on LL today. She looked very tired/hungover/fed up. I'm cool with that; in fact I think it should be a condition of wearing PJ's in public. Cleanly shaved or freshly made up or perfectly hairstyled suggests an effort has been made, and effort and PJ's don't go together.

RosieH Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Oh, MrBen, with a name like that, I would have

> thought you'd be well into diverse fashions.

>

> Get thee into the cupboard and come yourself out a

> cowboy / astronaut / frolicsome wench.

I'll do the last one of those if you meet me in Peckham Aldi in your rollers in some furry man made PJ's with penguins all over them and your sheepskin ugg-a-likes.

MrBen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'll do the last one of those if you meet me in

> Peckham Aldi in your rollers in some furry man

> made PJ's with penguins all over them and your

> sheepskin ugg-a-likes.

Me? Uggs? The very idea! I'd sooner don a pair of Crocs. But I'll put on a onesie and my agent provocateur marabou heels and meet you by the Monster Munch (emergency hangover rations...)