People who go to the shops.......

MrBen

so judgemental, some people

have you not thought that it MIGHT be a cyborg, sent back from the future? And as we KNOW (thanks terminator films) clothes don't come with you, so at least these models have procured some pyjamas, perhaps from a nearby washing line, and are on the lookout for upgrades?

This is what gives.

I was pissed from the night before with a stinking hang over feelng like total shit and in need of fried pig parts.

I really didn't feel the need to remove my slippers shave, get dressed properly and generally I couldn't give a fuck, but on monday I will be back at my desk in the city looking sharp and giving 2 fucks in my corporate whore world.

PJ's are a necesity as you really dont want to see me naked

Agree that life is too busy in London; but wearing Pyjamas to go out is too much in my opinion; It takes two minutes to get change, even if you take a shower later, shave later, have breakfast/coffee later; at least get change before going out. If you were not too busy/sick/drunk the night before to put on your pyjamas you are not too tired/busy in the morning to get change. The only reason to wear pyjamas outside is in an emergency

I shall wear but trousers, a jacket and flip-flops on naked feet as I am about my business tomorrow. I have recently shaved most of my torso and my feet, so that's all good.

More importantly, I shall be contributing, it seems, to the economic and moral regeneration of the nation.

who the F*ck seriously wears pyjamas ? are all the posters like 8 or 9 years old ?

Loving the idea of going out and getting pissed and when you get home, what do you do ? carry on drinking ? roll a fat one ? piss in the wardrobe ?

NO !! put on your pyjamas...

Give me a break.

Ted Max Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> People in pyjamas in public are a great bunch of

> lads. A fleece over the top and a 3 day beard is

> practically the stay-at-home dad's uniform round

> these parts.

>

> Good luck with your striving up the rockface of

> corporate indifference.

word.

I sometimes take the woodrot offsping to skooll wearing my PJs and a dressing gown. I find that a pair of crocs completes the ensemble rather will.

I've put a coat on over my nightie to run to the shops before now. Come to think of it, there have been times I've just worn a coat over nothing to run to the shops. I'm talking about a quick dash for an item I can't live without; not a stroll down the lane with a two page shopping list.

A friend of mine used to wear her clothes in bed so that she would not be late in the morning. She always wore black and everything was always covered in fluff! (Must add she wasn't in bed with me -we just travelled to work together and I asked about the fluff once)