2 people trying car doors

this morning in Barry road I was sitting in my car as I was texting someone as I just got home from work and there was 2 guys one on either side of the road trying door handles on cars one was about do do mine and saw me in it and called me a @#$%& I got out of my car and confronted them but they walked off..

2 white guys 1 tall 1 shorter both wearing baseball caps and shorter one had a few teeth missing and both with rucksacks..

Both had northern accents aswell ..

If you see these 2 thieving shits watch your cars.

About a month ago we had our car rifled through over night, fortunately we hadn?t left anything of any value in it. They seem to have stolen the service book wallet which is odd. Anyway, it happened to be the only night in history that we had forgot to lock our car, but then it usually auto-locks after 20-30 seconds anyway so not sure what happened there, as no sign of forced entry. This was in The Gardens, so they obviously do the rounds regularly. Reported to the police (had to get a crime reference number for the stolen service book to provide to our lease company) but nothing stolen. So make sure you lock your cars (we press the button a thousand times as we walk away now) and never leave anything of any value in it.

I reckon these two thieving gits walk the streets every night trying their luck with cars and wouldn't surprise me if it was them that have been responsible for car break ins in east dulwich area.. I've never seen them before but will know them if I see them .. if I had thought a bit smarter I should've taken their picture and put on here for all to see what they look like the next time I see them that's what I will be doing.. didnt report to police as I have no evidence of them doing it only what I saw and if police find nothing on them they would just walk