Car break in Goodrich Road

Just to make our Goodrich Road neighbours aware - our car was broken into last night (Tues). Not sure how they did it as no windows were smashed so assuming they used some type of scanner gadget?? We are on the top bit of Goodrich near Donkey Alley. Luckily the car wasn't nicked and we didn't have anything valuable in it but they made a real mess and left the door open. Keep your eyes peeled folks.

Sorry to hear that.

It is well worth investing a small amount in an RF protected box (you can get them on Amazon)to keep car keys in (especially the newer advanced car keys) as thieves are able to bridge the connection if the car is parked close to the house and the keys are in close proximity.

Hello..

Are you sure it was locked as this morning in Barry road I was sitting in my car as I was texting someone as I just got home from work and there was 2 guys one on either side of the road trying door handles on cars one was about do do mine and saw me in it and called me a cunt I got out of my car and confronted them but they walked off..

2 white guys 1 tall 1 shorter both wearing baseball caps and shorter one had a few teeth missing and both with rucksacks..

Both had northern accents aswell ..

If you see these 2 thieving shits watch your cars..