Rogue white and ginger tom cat Dunstans/Underhill...

lovelyveg

Bit of a long shot but thought it was worth trying on here to see if anyone knows the owner of a the un-neutered male cat who has been hanging around my garden over the last month or so. He's white with ginger patches, quite pretty really but unfortunately he is terrorising both my cats as well as several of my neighbour's, as he is often in our gardens and up for a fight... It's a bit of a pain really as i don't want to keep my cats in, but one of them in particular is only small and I'm worried he'll attack her again - we've already had one trip to the vets with a bite wound (which cost ?100). He's also been spraying in my garden which is pretty gross and upsetting to my cats (and me!)

I'm not sure what to do - I don't know if he's stray, he doesn't look particularly skinny. if he is then I'd like to help him somehow, but if he does belong to someone I'd quite like to speak to them to encourage them to get him neutered as he might then stop spraying and attacking all of the local cats round here! I haven't really had chance to approach him as I'm usually chasing him away, and don't necessarily want to encourage him into the garden but that would probably be the only way to check him over properly...

I'm on Dunstans road, we back onto the allotments so he could be from underhill potentially? or maybe further depending on how much he roams...

Anyone know anything about him?