Pub with play area

The Allinone behind Forest Hill station has a large garden. The owners were running it down a couple of years ago as there was permission to turn it into a boutique hotel. They'd got rid of the kitchen which was a shame. The deal fell through but I have not visited it since the lockdowns - must make an effort.

Incidentally it is a Victorian pub with a 1940s add on, there is some lovely unspoiled oak panelling in the old dinning room, similar to the Ivy. I'm sure it is worth a try. There was a play area, but as with the Blythe, this may have been sacrificed for more table.

*Fullers*

South east london/south-west-london And Other Areas of London

If you want to take the kids to a child-friendly pub with an area specifically for them to play, below you'll find the best pubs with play areas and outdoor playgrounds in London. Use our free pub finder below to find pubs with play areas in great locations in London

https://www.fullers.co.uk/pubs/pub-finder/play-areas/london/south-west-london

Fullers and Youngs in particular have both sold out. Perhaps that is a discussion for another thread!

The Dolphin in Sydenham is a further alternative although I'm not happy with the change to yet another pizza place. The owner of this and the Dartmouth in Forest Hill helped to introduce gastro to pubs just outside the area.