Old Electrical Engineers For Lease -- What Should it Be?

hi just wondering if anyone local has any views on what they'd like to see go into the old electrical engineers shop (facing peckham rye common) that is for lease?

a cafe? perhaps a retail establishment? a greengrocer or something else foodie? a theatre perhaps? please not an art gallery or an estate agents! nor a boutique place with knicknacks...

I've always thought it would make a great location for a very good restaurant - looking over Peckham Rye it has a fantastic location. AS snorky has noted it would have a low footfall - so needs to be a "destination" place, somewhere people will travel to experience - Michelin stars and the like

I think it would be a great place to have a sports shop, all those kiddies playing footie on the Rye on a Saturday would be great passing trade...as would joggers, cyclists...I'll stop now I'm even boring myself ;-)

I was told that it was almost impossible for the property to get permission to turn it into a food establishment. If it would, it would have been already taken.

As a shop or business, it's options are limited, therefore it continues to be empty.