Martin & Charlie Raynsford - Carpenter, Kitchen fitter, Handyman, Multi skilled

lucy r

Hi I have used Martin raynsford for two of my properties fitting kitchens and hanging doors he comes highly recommended by my self as he has always completed the job to the highest quality finish and always punctual and honest contact details are Martin raynsford MCR RENOVATION 07747042686 or 02084615889

• 2 months later...

Martin and Charlie Raynsford have just finished installing a new kitchen in good time and to high standard - am very pleased with it!

Before that they did a carpentry job at another property to high standard.

They are multi skilled, experienced, really know their trades, reliable, fairly priced, local and with good communications.

It was evident that they go the extra mile with attention to detail and thoughtful consideration to do any job well.

They are also two of the most helpful contractors I have met. They come up with positive solutions to whatever is presented.

I highly recommend them and will be asking them to do more work for me into the future.

Martin 07747 042686

Charlie 07496 520512

• 1 year later...

Martin and Charlie Raynsford have just finished installing a new kitchen

They are highly experienced multi skilled professionals with an eye for detail

In addition they are friendly, approachable and knowledgeable

Having had a terrible time with B&Q, Martin and Charlie re designed the kitchen from incorrect plans and went an extra mile

Installed and completed in record time

Martin gave a free dishwasher and Charlie put up curtain pole and provide us with a refund list for B&Q

Highly recommended and will be using them again in the future

Martin 07747 042686

Charlie 07496 520512

• 7 months later...

We had help recently from Martin 07747042686, when we got as far as we could with an IKEA kitchen and he helped us progress the job at a reasonable rate.  He was reliable with timings as well and has the kit to cut worktops, etc., so that was what we were looking for!  

Edited by artined

Martin helped us re-jig our Howdens kitchen, with some new units, a fridge surround, doors, sink and a new worktop. He was up for helping us create something bespoke. 

The work was excellent quality and his fee was very reasonable. We got stuck in too and learnt a thing or two 🙂 

Charlie also helped with some of the fitting and the tiling - which is also excellent.

Martin 07747 042686

• 4 weeks later...

Martin built a bespoke cabinet and fitted a new dishwasher / fridge in our kitchen which was quite a complicated task as our kitchen is quite small and difficult to access. He was very reasonably priced, friendly and worked very hard without any breaks. 

• 1 year later...

Martin Raynsford has done a variety of work for me over the last few months - carpentry, fixing windows, sanding and reoiling worktops, fixing kitchen cabinets - plus painting and plastering both externally and internally - very reasonably priced, high quality work. Highly recommended.

Edited by MattBraddock

• 2 months later...