Honestly I give up!!

This is going to sound utterly stupid and please forgive me, however Honestly I give up. I'm a small business owner operating in East Dulwich I just before the first lockdown i decided to diversify a little in to a passion of mine, I'm a keen car enthusiast and a great people person so why not incorporate the two and do something a little different. A keen runner my legs are beginning wear out a little so my lovey wife pleaded with me to find another hobby as a back up plan when running finally stops.

Agreeing unanimously I thought I would liquidate some of our savings and buy a classic car to use as a wedding, event or airport transfer vehicle. This allows me to 1. follow my passion 2. use the income to either donate some to charity and pay for some of my races which as an ultra endurance runner can be quite costly. So last year just before the first lockdown I purchased a Bentley Flying spur a few pounds later and a few more fixing it I had invested in a website and a name GoDriver.co.uk I have spent the better part of a year restoring the vehicle.

Today someone stole the centre caps from the wheels trival I know but added to the list of trivial incidents over the last 12 months tonight was the final straw.

Just because I drive a nice car doesn't mean I should suffer the following, how little people know I was homeless three years ago I have work so hard day and night to provide for my family. I;d like to thank the person that thought it would be fun to steal my centre caps. I hope you didn't have to work as hard as I have to get the thing I have worked so hard for.

1. drivers door keyed

2. front bumper cracked

3. Rear bumper cracked drove into (Sainsbury's dog kennel Hill)

4. spat at whilst driving down Barry road.

5 rear Bumper and quarter panel damage while parked wheel arch dented.

6 center caps Stolen

I'm sure the person who stole my centre caps needs the money but there are far better ways to earn money, I have been looking for an assistant for over 12 twelve months if you're that desperate for the money why don't you return them and and come and work with me rather than steal from those who have worked hard to get what they have, get a job and be paid for an honest days graft.

Whinge over.

Yep, as above also really sorry to hear this as well. Having done a quick google on the model of the car it looks absolutely beautiful.

After all the hard work you've put in you're rightly gutted and fed up, but don't let this stop you.

Those people who have done the things you describe are truly despicable. I hope you get the hub caps back.

Take care.

• 1 month later...