Parking permits for tradespeople - landlords

meg_moon

Hiya, I currently rent a flat out in East Dulwich and only noticed yesterday that the street the flat is on is permit parking only now. My tenants move out in about 3 weeks and Ive lined up a decorator and some tradespeople to do some tasks before the new tenants move in. But how do I organise parking permits for the tradesmen? I don't live in the borough and by the time I transfer the council tax into my name once the current tenants move out I wouldn't have time to wait for the permit application as the decorator will start straight away. Any suggestions on how I can get permits for the tradesmen?

Hiya, I currently rent a flat out in East Dulwich and only noticed yesterday that the street the flat is on is permit parking only now. My tenants move out in about 3 weeks and Ive lined up a decorator and some tradespeople to do some tasks before the new tenants move in. But how do I organise parking permits for the tradesmen? I don't live in the borough and by the time I transfer the council tax into my name once the current tenants move out I wouldn't have time to wait for the permit application as the decorator will start straight away. Any suggestions on how I can get permits for the tradesmen?

Archived