the Dulwich dental clinic

Dulwichsouth Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Does anyone else find the receptionist at the

> Dulwich dental clinic extremely patronizing and

> rude?

Yes very much i have complained to manager as one time i was treated very bad by her, and i have sat there and watched her be the same with other people.

Last time I had to go there were two receptionists and two very different experiences - first phonecall for an emergency, very unfortunate and unhelpful response; when I later went in for a routine appointment, lovely younger and very professional receptionist on the desk.

Last time I had to go there were two receptionists and two very different experiences - first phonecall for an emergency, very unfortunate and unhelpful response; when I later went in for a routine appointment, lovely younger and very professional receptionist on the desk.

More care needs to be taken choosing, training, maintaining and monitoring front-line / customer-facing staff.

It?s a skill, not a natural ability in some cases and impact on reputation can be massive.

Sounds like people on here are calling a spade a spade.

More care needs to be taken choosing, training, maintaining and monitoring front-line / customer-facing staff.

It?s a skill, not a natural ability in some cases and impact on reputation can be massive.

Sounds like people on here are calling a spade a spade.