Assault on East Dulwich Road Opposite Goose Green Playground

Jan42

Agreed - I suspect that would probably be the (mostly silent) majority's view too. If I possessed the skills of Chuck Norris that would certainly be my plan A. Sadly I don't, so giving 3 of them a slap is probably out of the question.

The fact that there are 3 of them makes their behaviour all the more intimidating though - which they no doubt know.

Sadly the state of our criminal justice system makes it difficult to undertake court proceedings even if there is reasonable evidence of guilt.

This naturally makes the Police reluctant to undertake investigations such as witness gathering or other evidence gathering. It's just not logical for them from a cost-benefit perspective. Even if you act as a private detective and get evidence yourself, they can be reluctant and can recommend citizens undertake private prosecutions (which are obviously not an option outside the wealthy).

This is a really great summary of why:

I couldn't give someone a good kicking - but I'm sure there are organisations you could pay to do it for you (sarcasm)

(I don't believe in that sort of revenge attack - I would inform their employers if I got a name however)

Sorry to hear about this.

This afternoon I was shoved quite violently by two teenagers as I walked home from Sainsbury's (on the public path leading to Monclar Road). I yelled at them and walked away but they then ran after me shouting so I started to run too. They gave up quite quickly. Reported the crime to the police but annoyingly I didn't get a good look at their school uniform!

Obviously idiotic 14-15 year olds who think it's funny to intimidate women...

Has anyone else experienced this?