Large sofa

FranP

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• If anyone has a small desk but sturdy dest they are thinking of rehoming please get in touch . I am taking in a lodger and the room needs a desk for him to work from. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the right piece. Thanks 
    • The more that can be done about crash for cash is to have more police and council presence in the areas where the criminals are operating to determine them. I see them circling around the Court Lane area, driving around and round in circles looking for their next victim.
    • This is interesting as I was looking at the local crime figures earlier this year (the catalyst for which was Cllr Leeming telling people there was no increase in crime but a perceived increase in crime) but there was actual month on month increases in crime and the trend was definitely upwards. Then, the police stopped reporting crime stats, or at least publishing them on a ward by ward basis across the whole of London. I think they have started again but I will take a look to see if the upward trend is continuing.   Malumbu, if you don't have a go about the authorities about the problems with crime then who do you suggest becomes the focal point - after all it is the responsibility of both the police and council to keep us safe.
    • The little school was a one storey building and I joined in October 1948 when I was 5. I think there were two or three classes there as we met all together for assembly in the hall. Then we went up to the bigger building for a year before going on to the junior school, either Heber Road or Grove Vale.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In