A group of lads messing with cars

On Saturday night/Sunday Morning I was woken by a loud voices. On looking out of the window I could see a group of lads messing around and sitting on the floor by the cars. I lifted the blinds and turned the light on as I though this might make them move off if they saw me. They obviously did not as they moved across the road next to my car by this time there was only two of them. The first crouched down by the boot the second one was by the front. I watched for a little to try and see what they were doing. After looking around (but not looking up so they did not see me) they moved towards the drivers door and started looking in through the window and then pulled the door handle. At this point I opened the window and told them to F-off which they did. I have reported this to the police and have let my neighbors know so we can all be a little more aware.

I saw 3 young guys looked like teenagers a few months ago doing the same thing in Barry road they went into my neighbours driveway and was trying the doors on his car and I had just parked up as got home from work around 6am when i got out of the car they ran off

I walked back a bit from where they had come from and there was a car door open and bits on passenger seat and one with a broken window.

So maybe the same people.