Rude, bullying children in Goose Green Playground

Hello

I wanted to see if any other parents or carers have noticed a group of c. 4 children approximately ranging 8yo-13yo (three boys and a girl yesterday) being very rude and disruptive in Goose Green Playground over the last week or so. Yesterday they were there again and three were wearing all black, one wearing grey tracksuit. They repeatedly take balls from children and kick them over the fence to the road, swear/shout at kids and adults. One wrestled my son to the ground when he was there on his own the other day, and another pushed his friend to the ground making him cry. Our nanny observed them yesterday and tried to talk to them but they shouted and swore at her as well when she asked them to play nicely.

I don't quite know how to deal with this if the kids are just as rude to adults as well as other children. I enjoy giving my son freedom by letting him go there on his own after a long day of homeschooling and being cooped up--it's his one joy at the moment!--so I don't want to have to take that away from him. Then again, we can't let our children go somewhere where there are kids repeatedly doing this and putting them in harm's way. If the child that is pushing and wrestling other children to the ground was 18 I would have called the police!

Thoughts?

I would call the police if I witnessed this behaviour it needs to nipped in the bud as quickly as possible. Kicking balls over fence towards the road is dangerous and stupid

A car could swerve and crash or a child could go into the road to retrieve the ball or any other object thrown by the idiots..

Next time contact the police or park wardens as mentioned by CORA and B&G