New sign Eynella rd

tiddles

Glimpsed a new red sign at the top of the road. Wasn?t in a position to stop the car at the main interchange to read it - anyone know what it says/means. Glimpsed no entry - so this means the park becomes available only to those who live near to it? It just gets better snd better doesn?t it.

It isn't obvious to me from that sign that you can drive down Eynella Rd - the timed restrictions surely don't apply to Court Lane.

I remember the council were proposing to make Eynella Rd 'no entry' from the Barry Rd direction. This crossroads is much used by schoolchildren from St Anthony's and children using the children's library, so it seems to me that, regardless of Court Lane being a no through road ahead, it's where the sign has been placed that the timed restrictions apply.

I quite agree that the sign is not clear, as no-one seems to know what it really means.

• 2 months later...

Just entered Eynella from the other side of the junction at Barry Rd, first time I?d seen the signs (not been there for ages so didn?t know there?d be a dog there).

The sign alarmed me as I drove across (couldn?t see sign beforehand because I was behind a large lorry) but basic logic in my head said ?well, I?m not ACTUALLY going ?through? to anywhere and that?ll have to be my argument in court?.

Relieved to discover that there is probably not a penalty due, but Jesus Christ give us a chance and try putting relevant and well worded signs up (if they are, after all, supposed to be ?advising? drivers).