We need your support for maximum engagement of Census 2021

keith79

Hi there,

My name is Keith and I am the Census Engagement Manager for South Southwark.

The census is coming on 21st March 2021 in England and Wales.

I know that many people will have worries about filling in the census so that is why I am reaching out to local communities and representatives to work with them, to make sure everyone gets the support they need and to dispel any concerns they may have.

The census is important to everyone as it informs decisions nationally and locally on vital services such as healthcare, transport and housing. Ultimately it ensures millions of pounds are invested in all kinds of local services, but if some of our local people are not counted, the level of services might well be lower than it should be.

I am interested in joining your virtual community meetings and Whatsapp groups where I can explain how Census 2021 will work and answer any questions.

See attached a Census 2021 poster which you can print and display in East Dulwich noticeboards and around the borough. I have other more detailed engagement materials but they're are too large to attach here, so please contact me and I can send to you directly for you to share around the community. If you need in a different language for your community I will check if it is available.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help you can give.

Go to census.gov.uk to find out more.

Yours sincerely

Keith