For those living on the corner Melford road/Lordship lane

valeenitt

Hi all,

If you live in the Lordship Lane end of Melford Road or on lordship Lane backing on to Melford Court, could you please check for a mini drone (red in color) landed on your back garden. My son was flying it last night when it hit a wall and lost control.

Many thanks

Valentina

Mainly because you originally posted and then edited out that you hoped her son wouldn?t get it back, pretty spiteful talk. His mum already said it hit a wall and went out of control, nothing about flying without line of site. Kids stuck indoors, missing their mates, trying to have a bit of fun, could do without your mean spiritedness.

If it was being flown line of sight then they?d know exactly which wall it hit and where it is.

The airspace in question is part of London City CTR and demands additional caution. Not to mention flying a drone next to a major road (presumably at a height of less than 50 metres as it was low enough to hit a wall - also illegal) and you?ve got an extremely reckless bit of flying.

You?re right - a bit spiteful saying I hope the toy isn?t retrieved. But nonetheless - illegal and dangerous flying. If it?s retrieved I hope it?s a lesson learned.