thing for sale

KidKruger

I?m sorry I don?t have time to read through all your posts, would you mind sending me a PM with all the updates and information so I can decide how much to offer. I?m really interested as it sounds like just what I?ve been looking for for years.

Somebody has posted that they are looking for one in the 'wanted' section, however they haven't thought to look here.

I have tried to PM you again with my number pleading to buy it and asking you to contact me if there's a no show, so that when you text me that the original buyer hasn't turned up I can ghost you.

HamletHarrier - Inbox should have space now, apologies - it's been quite the hit.

Jules-and-Boo - of course I can wait, just keep making up your mind and I'll ut the rest of ED on hold for you - not a problem.

purplejane - yes you PM'd me weeks a go, before I ever thought of putting this delicious item up for sale on the EDF, that's perceptive to say the least. Check. the photos again and see if it's for you ?

Tams - Sure, I can go through all the information again, just for you, with photos. How about I craft a powerpoint presentation, and perhaps we could book a slot for me to walk through it with you. A lot of people seem to feel they've been looking for something like this for years, which is satisfying because I'm a fan of Harry Enfield. I may have to increase the price slightly.

HamletHarrier - Yes I am happy to be ghosted, especially if it leads up to a nice firm sale. I'll contact you via PM if there is a no-show, which shouldn't be a problem as there were 32 no-shows yesterday. So clear your Inbox in readiness..

teetomthomas - how very dare you, it's definitely a thing. perhaps try pivoting the photo / doing a handstand, until you recognise something that you may want. "Where there's a will there's a way..."

Ahappymango - I have dismantled / re-assembled this item several times now, due to no-shows, changes of mind, and pure habit - so not a problem to do so again for just you. The scratches are not so bad if you stand the bad side against a wall/the sofa. No cable needed, apart perhaps from one to secure it to an anchor or something in case someone tries to steal it. Sought after item, this !

Next ?

ETA: Ahappymango - nothing 'powerless' about getting someone else to do the dirty work for you, that's incisive HR usage and keeps the little people in their place.

What are you selling? I'm a bit locked down with whats going on.,Is it of any mis-value? Is that a word? please someone help me, I need a lift home. I've been in casually for hours. I had a tongue transplant and now talk Lithuanian, I have a interpreter writing this.I bet its sold.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It?s not funny to mock people?s efforts to legitimately try to sell their things.

I?m feeling crushed and devalued-esque.

Feel free to PM me saying you?re ?interested?, then go MIA for several hours ignoring my replies while others query availability, then scold me for selling it meanwhile to someone who could actually be arsed to engage.

It?s been a ride, but hopefully we?re near the finishing line. ❤️

Archived