thing for sale

KidKruger

Milan05 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> sorry one more non-question - is it

> mid-century/modern/vintage/chic/boho but could fit

> into any decor? it's for my 'friend' who doesn't

> 'have' the Forum..

Very shrewd question but, again, we?re just splitting hairs if it?s all about the appearance and style of the item.

You either want it or you don?t (your friend I mean - oops).

KidKruger Wrote:

> Some photos for those whining about details being

> a bit vague.

> Not the best camera, but like you get the idea

> anyway.

Can you be a bit more vague? I?m almost tempted. Can I have a think about it and get back to you?

doubledeckerfun Wrote:

> Oh, that looks perfect as been looking for one for

> ages. Any chance of a couple of close-up photos?

>

DDF - those ARE the close-up photos. Do you want sub-atomic photos ?? If so I?ll have to take the item down the lab which will be inconvenient. If I do this for you can you absolutely guarantee to change your mind and cancel before coming over - after having seen me go to the trouble for you ?

teetomthomas Wrote:

--------------------------------------------------

> Can you be a bit more vague? I?m almost tempted.

> Can I have a think about it and get back to you?

Yeah sure, have a think, look at the photos again and get back to me - but I am trying my damndest to be vague, really vague. The only way I could make it vaguer would be using another language. Which is asking a lot. Again.

Romnarz Wrote:

> I can collect today- I live in Enfield - how long

> will it take me to get to you ?

I?d guess you need at least an hour, but the roads are perhaps dangerous in this snow/ice. Perhaps you can promise to pay if I deliver tomoro - then lowball offer me when I turn up having done you a favour ?

Romnarz Wrote:

> Sorrry I don?t have a car as I care about the

> environment - I will be cycling over - I assume

> the item will fit in my pannier bag ?

I have an axe and a mallet.

We?ll make it fit, or I?ll post the remainder.

abrickwall Wrote:

> Thanks for the photos. They were large enough for

> me to still ascertain some detail, so have resized

> to something more suitable.

These photos are exactly what I need !

Would you give me permission to use them on eBay if I end-up having to sell on there, please ?

Well done you !!

KidKruger Wrote:

> These photos are exactly what I need !

> Would you give me permission to use them on eBay

> if I end-up having to sell on there, please ?

> Well done you !!

Make me an offer?

Also willing throw in the photos converted to an obsolete image format from the early 90s (attached). Should be unviewable to almost everyone.

Archived