thing for sale

KidKruger

thing which I can't be arsed to define properly, provide dimensions of, or even attach a photo of.

Sort of generic looking and fair wear and tear, but that may be down to individual interpretation.

However, happy to provide photos by email on the off chance you may like it, or you could even just come round to see on the off chance you'll even be interested when you see it.

Timewasters welcome.

Will it fit in my car?

You?ve clearly stated exact measurements, so please allow me to come to your home, at an inconvenient time (I?ll also be late, sorry about that), take my tape measure out and say it won?t fit. Because you gave me clear measurements.

Do you have the measurements?

I?ve p?ed.

PM's not all getting through, pls resend. Also please clarify what you are asking - no question marks after statements pls.

price - sort of flexible while making sure I win big and you lose bad, regardless of what's been agreed.

Yes there's loads more, depending on whatever.

Perfect for upcycling or downcycling, but better on the flat.

Sure - make a low offer and tie me into delivering it too. Perhaps I could give you some cash for the privilege of it all, too

Yes that would be perfect - turn-up late, don't keep me posted, trash my evening, then under-offer me because I can't spilt your ?50 note.

For those that kept me waiting-in yesterday, please do so again, often, I want the full experience here.

Yes still available - but that's no guarantee you'll get it, no matter what commitment I gave you or will give you, OK ?

Please be patient ken78, I have so many terribly important things to do - even though I posted the thing for sale you can't seriously expect me to then actually engage in the inbound interest and ensure a smooth transaction - fool !

Sorry I didn't answer before when you popped round - I was concentrating on something else than honouring a silly appointment that I myself have actually caused to happen. But you could have put the cash through my letterbox, rather than be difficult on a public forum.

"I've seen the same thing new for the same price" Listen, this item is better than a new product, not sure why but I just know it is.

I'm sorry, when it's sold - it's sold, and I'll have to update the thread to reflect that. Anything else would be breaking the rules.

It is available in several colours, but you gotta say first so I can paint it (and add the cost of providing it in your own personal bespoke just-for-you colour).

It'll fit in A car, but there's Hillman Imps and Rangerover estates so how about being a bit more specific. Like I am.

But yeah, come to my home late for the appt, bring yer shiny new tape measure and conclude after 45 mins of 'private chat' with your partner that, after all, it's 'great' but 'not us, not now'.

The measurements are already stated above,. several times.

This item would be the 'perfect gift' depending on who it's for and what they like, but someone with no taste, no pride, no chance to have a say before you get it for them, would love it, probably.

Milan05 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> would it make the perfect gift?

'Bad' / 'Perfect'...we're sort of splitting hairs now, I did say the item exists so what's with the pedantic detail-hunting, just buy it and don't make reasonable and fair observations when you see you've been had. OK ?

Archived