Car wash/clean

ant12

Hi,

Does any one know if car washes are open at the moment? I tried the one near the big Sainsbury's but they're closed. Need to clean the inside as well as outside of the car. If anyone knows of any good ones that are open please let me know :)

I realise that. My car is old and has loads of mould in on the seats (as one of the windows doesn't close properly). My wife is 8 months pregnant and I'd like to try and make sure it was safe for our baby before the baby arrives as I'll need to drive them home from hospital. I would do it myself but I was hoping it could be done better with someone who knows what they were doing and has proper equipment. There are builders and cleaners allowed in people's houses so thought it might be allowed (obviously i'd expect/hope it was given an airing for a while before and after anyone started cleaning).

I was just about to message you, ant12!

I had an extra-clean of my slightly grubby Golf as I was due a grandaughter who may need transportation [!] and they did a

fantastic job, including steam-cleaning the seats. That was a bit of a one-off but you can then have basic washes after that.

Better than what ?!

I?d say net zero change for me as it was a low-impact experience.

Thanks for asking though !

Guess what, there?s a pandemic, it?s killed a lot of people (possibly 400,000 by Xmas), unnecessary journeys are ill-advised. Some people don?t get the message even after being reminded already. When you remind them again, you don?t get some kind of thrill (I don?t. Perhaps you would - else why would think someone else would ?), it?s just sensible advice.

peckman01 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Do you feel better now after just re-quoting

> someone else an hour later?