helicoptor hovering around dulwich......

sweetgirl

KidKruger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If you mean the dark helicopter, if was a special ops model, not sure what its doing in ED.

Not sure how you would identify a special ops model in the sky? Surely they are the ones that are quieter and fitted with additional surveillance & communications kit?

Maybe the SAS / SBS / 14th Int detachment are thinking of busting a Christmas Eve party - or abseilling into a carol concert?

Sweetgirl,

At 12.07 (as police noted the time) I was driving down Forest Hill Road and was almost hit full-on by a white/silver speeding car on the wrong side of the road i.e.. coming at me. He overtook a learner driver going towards Francesca Cabrini and took the front of his car off. The white/silver car was being chased by unmarked police cars. I stopped to give the driving instructor my details as a witness. The helicopter was pretty low at this point. Plain clothed police came pretty quickly. The poor learner was pretty shaken up. The driver wasn't stopping for anyone. I thank god that I didn't come round the corner a second or two later as he was driving like a maniac.

He could've caused mayhem with pedestrians, cyclists or maniac. Only when I got back in the car did I realise what a near-miss we'd all had !

Lynne Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Not before you send us a photo, please

> Lynne

There ya go! It's my old horse riding helmet so it gives added protection as well as stopping evil corporations from penetrating my brain and telling me what to buy and how to behave.....