Childcarer needed to cover after school hours and ad hoc

nightmonkey

Hello, we have been meaning to post this for a while and school closures mean it is a bit more urgent. We have three kids aged 6, 4 and 4 at school and nursery close to Dulwich Village, walking distance from home. We are looking for a nanny or childminder who in normal times can do nursery and school pick ups and entertain and feed the children two evenings a week so the hours would be something like 3-6.30pm but could be flexible. As my husband and I are both still working during lockdown extra or different hours during the week while schools are closed are also available. The youngest (twin girls) should be at nursery 4 days a week but it looks like there will be times our 6 year old son needs help with some school work at home now as schools aren't returning. We would like them to get to know someone who can play with them and help with home schooling and down the road feel comfortable putting them to bed and doing babysitting. Being so close in age, the children form a good unit and are quite easy to entertain. Could suit students home from university with some child care experience. Please pm me if you might be interested. Thank you so much.

Archived