Social Sports Clubs/Teams etc

TimWebb

I play for a local netball team called 'Kings Griffin'. We practise every Saturday from 10am-12 noon at JAGS, just past North Dulwich station. All abilities/ages are welcome, there is a big range at the moment. The first session is free and then afterwards you can either pay ?30 for 10 weeks (a bargain at ?3 per session) or if you would prefer pay ?5 per drop in session. We only have 2 weeks (1st December and 8th of December) left before we finish for Christmas so you are welcome to come for a session or two before to see if you enjoy it? Feel free to PM me for more details.

Hi there

King's College Hospital rugby club play on Turney Road - just the other side of North Dulwich, serious 1st team, less serious 2nd team (no connection to the hospital needed)

www.kchrfc.co.uk for details or message me here.

Cheers

Iain

www.kchrugby.com

Training starts at 7pm on Tuesdays and Thursday at Turney Rd. Two teams who play each Saturday of the season. Touch Rugby in the summer. Good social scene. Great facilities at Dulwich Sports Ground including licensed bar. Open club for players (male and female) of all levels.

Supported by local businesses: The Bishop, The Mirash Tandoori and The ED Warehouse.

Hi, just tagging on to this thread about local sports: does anyone know of a basketball team in ED or Peckham?

I'm posting on behalf of my boyfriend who doesn't have an account on the forum, but is looking for a regular weekend basketball game in ED or nearby. He used to play in Dulwich Park with whoever was around but this is obviously harder in the depths of winter! He also previously played with a team in Peckham that disbanded.

He is 6 ft 4 and plays to a good standard. Please let me know if you have a regular game with friends etc that he could join, or if you are interested in forming a team to play regularly over the winter and could split indoor court hire.

Many thanks.

• 6 years later...
It is very good that you are a sports person. I think you can find yourself, new people. Sport is something that helps people get closer. Sport played a big role in my life and even though I was injured and now I wear a Compression Hosiery, but I played American football well. That I still play well. This thing helps me a lot to stay in shape