Has the CPZ been suspended?

aloevera

The CPZ is still operating but in the earlier lockdown civil enforcement officers (parking attendants) were redeployed to other roles. That may be happening again or they may be refocused to areas that parking could cause more of an issue with where traffic is at the moment.

It?s not all about raising money, and most people follow the rules and don?t get a penalty most of the time.

Take note of the restrictions where you are parking and park accordingly and you?ll avoid a fine. If you park somewhere that?s restricted know you are taking a chance.

Not all restrictions are sensible but most are there for a reason even if its not obvious to you at the time. I remember sitting at traffic lights and thinking the stop line was a long way back from the junction. When a bus turned into the road I saw why - a car further forward and the bus wouldn?t have got round bringing the whole junction to a standstill as would a car parking on the yellow line.

• 2 weeks later...
so if there is no enforcement being carried out by the civil enforcement officer, can I get a refund for I paid to park in the cpz in the first place? also, I have not seen any of the traffic people for a few weeks now, they use to ride on my road, and take each side, issuing tickets.