vodaphone no net work coverage

Chocoholic

Yes, no signal on Upland Rd for third day now. Called Vodafone today and there's a mast down between East Dulwich and Peckham Rye park. They said they should be fixing it and if it's not back up by tomorrow morning to call and they'll start a case for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Chocoholic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is anybody else experiencing no network coverage

> for Vodaphone Peckham Rye Park.

How is everyone finding their reception? Mine is still crap, Vodafone just rang to respond to my complaint but no signal so couldn't speak to them! Would be grateful if anyone can report how their Vodafone reception is so I can complain with vigour!...thanks.

Have those of you who have had refunds had those refunds credited to your accounts already?

I had a real battle with them today for them to even accept that there is a problem which is affecting my network coverage (and not a problem with my phone which is what they tried to fob me off with at first). They told me that I can't have a refund yet - they put a note on my file and will deal with refunds when the problem is rectified and I will have to call back.

They told my husband it would be another week when he called last week, today they told me they don't know when it will be sorted.

Thanks everyone, this is part of the message I got today posted below (apparently a mast is down in SE22) so think we are all entitled to at least two weeks of credit! Gearing up to try and call them tomorrow-reception permitting-ug. If anyone has any joy please post here-thanks again!

I checked the network at your location SE22 and found that the issue is due to failure of a local site in your area, due to which the network services are affected.

We always try to give you the services when and where you want them, however, due to the nature of mobile communication technology, it's impossible to provide a fault-free service.

This technical fault, which happened due to the failure of a local mast in your location, is not something that we have done intentionally to interrupt your services. Furthermore, the fault has already been acknowledged and our engineers are already working on this issue to resolve it as soon as possible and ensure that the services are restored as soon as possible.

I request you to please get back to us once you are able to use the services and we will credit your account with the number of the days you are not able to use the services for line rental on prorate basis.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Kind Regards,

Imtiyaz Pathan

Vodafone Customer Services

Pickle Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've just spoken to customer services and had a

> 50% credit applied to my account. They are

> acknowledging there is a problem, if no

> improvement in a week I'm to call back and will

> get more credit.

>

> At least it's something!

Well done Pickle! I've now got no emails on my Blackberry, getting texts though but still dodgy coverage...