Recommended Groundworks and services - Carl Fuller-Brown

hmcgregor

A recommendation for Carl Fuller Brown who fixed my fence today. Efficient, reliable and pleasant. He is coming back to help repair a broken wooden structure supporting garden Wisteria. He also does other maintenance work inside and out eg decorating. His mobile is 07841124010

Carl fixed a rotting fence post in my garden, and saved me money by pointing out that the fence panels could be re-used rather than replaced. He was quick to reply to messages, arrived proptly, and his rate was really reasonable, especially considering that the job ended up taking much longer than expected as the old post had been thoroughly cemented in. Carl even kindly helped my next door neighbour with a few things in her garden while he was fixing our shared fence. Highly recommended.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Carl.

Put a fence up for us in a really awkward spot.

Talked us through several options, and made extra effort on the details to make sure it looked great.

Provided all materials, cleared up afterwards, and excellent communication throughout.

His mobile is 07841124010

• 2 weeks later...
Carl did a comprehensive makeover to our garden together with his assistant Jay; from removal and disposal of the old infrastructure, to tiling, fencing and laying new turf. I highly recommend his services whether for small or large jobs. He was kind, honest, hard working and the project was priced very fairly with no hidden costs propping up along the way. (His contact number: 0784-1124010)

Another recommendation for Carl 07841 124010 who replaced two new fencing panels and posts in my garden blown down in the storm. He quickly came round to give a quote, and then managed to fit us in the following week doing a very professional job and taking away the old materials. He also dug out a bush for me that I wanted removed and was overall very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
Another very happy customer for Carl Fuller-Brown. Picked up his recommendation here. Very pleased. He came out quickly to assess work needed on damaged fence. He gave me a sensible price quote and was honest about timeline. Good communication on timing of work etc. Very tidy work - all cleared away afterwords including old fencing. No "surprises" on the quote. Really pleased with the finished job. All round an honest guy who did the job he promised, for the price he promised, in the timeline he promised. I would highly recommend him. his number is 07841 124 010.

• 1 month later...
Carl did a great job putting up a new 5 panel 6ft high fence. But that was the easy bit. Before he could get stuck into this job he had to clear 20 years worth of sprawling ivy over a rotting fence. Not a small task. It was all efficiently dealt with, disruption kept to a minimum and very neat and tidy. I would very much recommend. His mobile is 07841124010

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Another recommendation for Carl - he's just finished our fence and has done an amazing job, was punctual and finished exactly when he said he would despite a late delivery of wood. Lovely guy and left the garden clean and tidy and took the old fence away.

Now my garden looks unloved compared to the new fence. Might need him back to sort it out!

Have no hesitation in recommending him. Check out the before and after pictures.

Thanks again Carl.

Another recommendation for Carl - he's just finished our fence and has done an amazing job, was punctual and finished exactly when he said he would despite a late delivery of wood. Lovely guy and left the garden clean and tidy and took the old fence away.

Now my garden looks unloved compared to the new fence. Might need him back to sort it out!

Have no hesitation in recommending him. Check out the before and after pictures.

Thanks again Carl.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Carl and his team were very thorough, reliable, punctual, friendly, knowledgable, flexible and did everything by the book. The fence they put up is excellent - robust and exactly what we wanted. We won?t hesitate to use Carl for future fencing and garden works.

Sazzle30 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Another recommendation for Carl - he's just

> finished our fence and has done an amazing job,

> was punctual and finished exactly when he said he

> would despite a late delivery of wood. Lovely guy

> and left the garden clean and tidy and took the

> old fence away.

>

> Now my garden looks unloved compared to the new

> fence. Might need him back to sort it out!

>

> Have no hesitation in recommending him. Check out

> the before and after pictures.

>

> Thanks again Carl.

Do you live in the area? Views like that in London? Fantastic! What are you overlooking? Wow

• 1 month later...

bodsier Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sazzle30 Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Another recommendation for Carl - he's just

> > finished our fence and has done an amazing job,

> > was punctual and finished exactly when he said

> he

> > would despite a late delivery of wood. Lovely

> guy

> > and left the garden clean and tidy and took the

> > old fence away.

> >

> > Now my garden looks unloved compared to the new

> > fence. Might need him back to sort it out!

> >

> > Have no hesitation in recommending him. Check

> out

> > the before and after pictures.

> >

> > Thanks again Carl.

>

>

>

>

> Do you live in the area? Views like that in

> London? Fantastic! What are you overlooking? Wow

Nunhead

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Also highly recommend Carl. Replied quickly after the storms brought down some fencing (not put up by him) and did an excellent job in fixing the situation, making the fencing/trellis panels look better than before. His number: 07841 124010

• 3 weeks later...

I'd highly recommend Carl and his team. He did an excellent job fixing my fence panels, trellis and the supporting posts. He's a lovely chap and his team were very efficient, considerate and quick at getting the job done.

His number is: 07841 124010

• 3 weeks later...
Another great recommendation for Carl and his team who replaced our fence this week. The team were professional, efficient and friendly to have around. They took away all of the old materials swiftly and kept the garden tidy throughout. Really happy with the end result, photo attached.