- anyone else seen them?

seanmlow

Know exactly who you mean. I think they live at the bottom end of Whately, have seen them hanging out the window of a house on many an occasion with lager in hand and music blaring. I think there are 3 of them, all very similar looking. I'm always a bit scared to make eye contact!

Yeah I've seen them and reckon there is some inbreeding going on there. They look kind of rough but I've never seen them do anything bad or heard of anything serious either so isn't it a bit off to have a whole thread picking on them just for looking like the ill-educated poories they are? It's not their fault and if they do no harm..

Hey! There's a group of mentally-disturbed, dirty-looking unfortunates who spend their day drinking and smoking and swearing. Let's start up a 21st century equivalent of a public stocks by writing about them on an internet forum and inviting others to add their vitriol. Everyone's at it! I mean half of the London media world is taking enormous pleasure in humiliating that Max lad who's off to India and Thailand by splashing their bile all over the Guardian comment board, so let's have our own version - you know, think local and everything. Nero

I also live in Whateley Road.... and have the pleasure of hearing the utter nonsense they bellow out on regular basis. Threatening to set an old man on fire was a good one I heard last year... pleasant people. There is a third sister and a brother too..... although strangely the girls look like men and the boy looks positively feminine in comparison..... go figure.. perhaps the "inbreeding" conjecture could have substance.

This lot seemed to have disappearred a year or so ago and then came back.... I know their neighbours are hardly pleased by their re-appearance.

Anyone living in the road will know that they are being watched by the rozzas.

I've never had a run in with them and do no real harm ... but equally .... wouldnt really want to get on the wrong side of them.

Yeah I walk down the road most days. When the windows to their lounge are open or when they sit out on their front steps (i.e. during summer) is worst. They abuse people if they feel like it at the time, including blokes, women, kids, coppers, old folks and I even saw them swearing and gesticulating at a plane a few weeks ago.

One time I walked past wearing a shirt which had pink bits on, i was on the other side of the road and they were nowhere to be seen then suddenly their window was open they were leaning out and i walked the rest of the way down Whateley road to the tune of 'Gay' and 'Queer' !!

I walked past about 6 weeks ago with my lad who's 4 and got called a paedophile !

I don't care if they are handicapped or not, it's just their behaviour I am commenting on, it's targetted, intentional and from what I see at least alcohol-fuelled.

It would take them less effort to say 'hi' to folks that walk by.

OK ... that being a given Curmudgeon.

At what point does special educational needs justify the actions that have been detailed on this thread. Where does the line get drawn? I'm not saying it does or or doesnt but as someone who obvioustly knows something about the family then what do you think is acceptable?

How could the situation be helped and why hasn't it happened?

Am I openning a can of worms here?

This is the funniest thread I have read for quite some time.

I would just like to add that I was on the P13 today with these individuals of character. They exited said bus just near their dwelling on Whateley and as the good folk of the P13 pulled away, we were treated to the spectacle of Sister No. 1 flashing her fun-bags at us.

They may be bonkers, but they seemed to be having a bl**dy good time.

Indeed hilarious. Ive lived on Whately Rd for 3 years and always marvel at their taste in music, they are up at the crack of dawn hurling abuse at anyone they feel like. I live just far enough away for it to be funny and good value - they always put a smile on my face anyway. In fairness they are nutters